This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is an agreement between you (the “Customer”, the "Store Owner / Client / Store", the "Affiliate") and StoreXY
("StoreXY", "we", or "us").
We provide Customers with access to certain Materials (as defined below) to help our Customers create and manage ecommerce websites by providing general and personalized content, website hosting services, communication tools and ecommerce tools and services (collectively, the “Services”) directly and through the website and associated domains of https://Storexy.com (the “Site”).
You agree to all of the following:
- You hereby certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You will ensure the email address provided in your account registration is valid at all times and will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not use the Services or Materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or insider trading.
- You will not use the Services or Materials to impersonate another person.
- You will not imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by StoreXY without our express written permission.
- You may not send unsolicited messages (also known as junk mail or SPAM) to promote any website published on the Site servers.
- You may not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that contains software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Services or the Materials or that may impact the ability of any StoreXY user to access the Services.
- You will not access the Services through automated methods. The Services may only be used or accessed through an electronic device through manual control at all times.
- You may not send messages using the Services which do not correctly identify the sender and you may not alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or postings.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything that might jeopardize the security of your account. You will not attempt to or actually access the Services or Materials by any means other than through the interfaces provided by StoreXY.
- You will not attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying the Materials or Services.
- You will not attempt or engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on StoreXY’s infrastructure.
- You will not publish content, or links to content, that is:
i. Pornographic, sexually explicit, or violent.
ii. Illegal (including stolen copyrighted material and material that infringes or has the potential to infringe the intellectual property rights of another).
iii. Reasonably likely to cause harm, or that could be reasonably considered as slanderous or libelous.
iv. Breaches another’s privacy.
- You will not publish content that is spam, is machine- or randomly-generated, and/or contains unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing), or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing).
StoreXY may determine in its sole discretion whether or not an account is in violation of any of these policies. Violation of any of these policies may result in user information tracking with such information being stored to identify the offending user.
Offending users may be permanently restricted from holding an account or using the Services. If StoreXY reasonably determines that your account is being used for illegal or fraudulent activity then your account may be immediately terminated. We may also report you to law enforcement officials in the appropriate jurisdictions.
Building your website with StoreXY
You may not offer or sell illegal or potentially illegal Commercial Products, including those that are counterfeited, stolen or fraudulent. Commerical Products sold using the Services must comply with all applicable laws, including Commercial Products sold to individuals outside of Nigeria.
You may not offer or sell Commercial Products that infringe or have the potential to infringe the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of another.
You may not offer or sell any Commercial Products that we, in our discretion, determine are inappropriate, offensive, pornographic, sexually explicit or violent.
You may not offer or sell any Commercial Products that are manufactured as, or primarily intended to be used as, weapons, including firearms, restricted devices or ammunition. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, whether Commercial Products constitutes “weapons” for purposes of this Agreement.
You may not offer or sell any Commercial Products that infringe upon or have the potential to infringe upon an individual’s privacy or that may be libelous, slanderous or otherwise defamatory.
You may not use images or names of any third party (including notable personalities or celebrities) when offering or selling Commercial Products without first obtaining that third party’s permission.
Our affiliate program offers you the the opportunity to make extra income by inviiting others to create and manage their own stores. You must follow the rules listed below when running an Affiliate account.
- You may not offer or give out or sell your Client's personal information such as phone numbers or emails.
- You may not breach your Client's privacy with excessive calls, mails or any other means.
- You may not publish any sort of information to mislead your Client.
- You will not receive any form of payment from your Client.
Without limiting anything else in this Agreement, we may immediately remove Content related to the offer or sale of Commercial Products in violation of this Agreement. If you sell a Commercial Product using our Services, then you must, upon our request, (i) use commercially reasonable efforts to stop the delivery of the Commercial Products to the buyer, or (ii) pay a refund for such Commercial Products to the buyer.